Things to Click Through With Some Spare Time

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A First...

The way I figure it, I do things I find interesting, and have a terrible memory for anything valuable. I can remember pointless stuff, but perhaps not the things that would be all amazing and create moments of wonder and cohesion and effervescent bubbles and stars popping over my head when I have an epiphany. I have remembered, for decades now, how to tell the difference between the two types of camels and what they are called. This information has come in handy on occasion, but that occasion usually involves me explaining that I remember inane trivia. So maybe this will help? Maybe I'll manage to document epiphanous whatnots? Or maybe someone will find out about camels and think it's cool.

If anything, the last year has taught me that I have no idea what is going to happen in my life, so I'd like to have a chance to look back, smile, learn, or be aghast.

So i'm going to give this a shot. I hope to find myself fascinating, scintillating, occasionally funny, or...um...that's about it, really. We'll see what happens.

The title? I have spent most of my life completely lacking confidence. Only since I have gotten in my 30s have I started to get over that. I still have lapses, (often) and so have decided that nobody else will be my fan i I aint my own. So I'm becoming my own paparazzi. I had to look up how to spell that. Two zees...fyi...




1 comment: