Things to Click Through With Some Spare Time

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Ink

I suck at blogging.  I have too many other irons in the fire.  But I wanted to put up the newest iron that went in the fire and came out 80 minutes later.  I'm really proud of it.  The ampersand is my husband and I...Aaron N Day, and the California poppy is not only a nod to my home state, but the CA poppy is my favorite flower.  It can't be used in bouquets.  As soon as you try it will collapse.  But leave it to its own devices and it will take over a whole field and light it up.

That being said, marriage is all new to me, despite being 37.  At "our age" there's no 20 something constant newlywed somethin' somethin'.  But it's amazing to know there is always someone who will support me, even though he knows I fart a lot and, if need be, will eat a sandwich in the bathroom cuz sometimes things need to happen at the same time.  Just saying...

So, my new tattoo was done by Andrew Pontius at Chalice Tattoo in Boise, Idaho.  He's award winning, a great story, and an epic artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment